- 200 g salmon filet
- 10 baby potatoes
- 1 tomato
- ½ packet chives
- ½ bunch parsley
- 1 tbsp confit shallots
- 250 ml confit oil
FOR THE SALAD DRESSING
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ½ lime juice
- 1 pinch sea salt
- 1 tbsp sweet mirin (a Japanese vinegar)
- 50 ml olive oil
2 tbsp butter
- Divide 1 salmon fillet into 2 equal parts and slightly shave the edges and cut the fillets into cubes.
- Boil the baby potatoes, peel them and cut them into thin slices. Peel the tomato and separate the juicy part from the pulp. Chop the meat part into small pieces.
- Mix the mustard, lemon juice, sweet mirin, salt and olive oil in a bowl. Then add the potato, meat of tomato and fresh spices.
- On the other side, heat the pan well and put 2 spoonfuls of butter and place one salmon skin side down in the pan. When the skin of the salmon becomes crispy, turn it over and leave it on fire for another 1 minute. Then turn it off and let it wait.
- Place the rest of the salmon in a saucepan, fill it with confit oil and cook for 45-50 minutes on low heat, not exceeding 60-70 degrees.
- Serve the salmon slices and potato salad on a serving plate.