170 gr butter
170 gr brown sugar
3 pcs banana
3 egg whites
6 sp sugar
3 egg yolks
6 sp creme fraiche
2 sp poppy seeds
340 gr flour
2 tsp baking powder
- Beat banana, brown sugar and butter together in a mixer, then add the egg yolks.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites stiff and add sugar to it, to turn it into a merengue.
- Slowly add in the flour to the liquid mixture.
- Add creme fraiche and optionally poppy seeds.
- Last, add the egg white mix to the rest of the mixture.
- Optional: In a pan with melted butter, add banana halved and caramelize it with brown sugar. You can add it on top of the batter to not only look pretty, but add extra flavor through the caramelization.
- Add batter to a form and bake at 180 C for 30-40minutes.